Toyota Prius Owners Manual
Aluminum wheel precautions
- When installing aluminum wheels,check that the wheel nuts are tightafter driving your vehicle the first 1600km (1000 miles).
- If you have rotated, repaired, orchanged your tires, check that thewheel nuts are still tight after driving1600 km (1000 miles).
- When using tire chains, be careful notto damage the aluminum wheels.
- Use only Toyota wheel nuts andwrench designed for your aluminumwheels.
- When balancing your wheels, use onlyToyota balance weights or equivalentand a plastic or rubber hammer.
- As with any wheel, periodically checkyour aluminum wheels for damage. Ifdamaged, replace immediately.
© 2022 www.mytoyo.com. All Rights Reserved.